citylink has bicycle carrying racks on the fronts of all its buses. Each rack can carry two bicycles. Bike racks are quick and easy to use.
Loading Your Bicycle
- Step 1: Squeeze the release lever and lower the rack.
- Step 2: Lift your bicycle and set on the rack.
- Step 3: Raise the tension arm over the front tire to secure your bicycle.
- Step 4: Board the bus.
Retrieving Your Bicycle
- Step 1: Remind the bus driver that you will be removing your bicycle.
- Step 2: Remove the tension arm from the tire and remove your bicycle.
- Step 3: Secure the lift to its upright position.