Title VI Notification
The Lewiston-Auburn Transit Committee (citylink) Title VI Notification is as follows:
Your Rights Under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
"No person in the United States shall, on the ground of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance."
LATC's Title VI Notice is posted at the following locations: Main Office, 125 Manley Road, Auburn; Auburn Bus Station, 24 Great Falls Plaza, Auburn, Lewiston Bus Station, 111 Bates Street, Lewiston; and, Western Maine Transportation Services, Inc. (contractor), 76 Merrow Road, Auburn.
To find out more about citylink's non-discrimination procedures or to file a complaint, please contact 207-783-9186.
- LATC's Title VI Plan January 31, 2017-January 31, 2020 (DOCX)
- LATC's Title VI Plan January 31, 2017-January 31, 2020 (PDF)
How to File A Complaint
You may file a signed, written complaint 180 days to the date of the alleged discrimination.
The complaint should include:
- Your name, address and telephone number
- How, why, and when you believe you were discriminated against. Include as much specific detailed information as possible about the alleged acts of discrimination, and any other relevant information.
- The names of any person, if known, who the Lewiston-Auburn Transit Committee's Civil Rights Officer could contact for clarity of your allegations.
Click on the following link for more detailed instructions on how to file a discrimination complaint - Instructions to file complaint (PDF)
Discrimination Complaint Form:
Your complaint must be signed and dated.
Please submit your complaint to the address stipulated below:
- Civil Rights Officer
125 Manley Road
Auburn, ME 04210
Telephone: (207) 783-9186